Here's how my day went, in a nutshell:
1. Got to work, checked my checking account balance, and realized that someone had stolen my debit card number and ran up around $800 worth of charges.
2. Ran like a maniac to the bank to file all necessary papers and get a new debit card.
3. Did some work at the office.
4. Got some yummy lunch.
5. Got semi-chewed out from my boss for no apparent reason other then he must have just felt like it.
6. Got my pics of today's OOTD e-mailed to me from Sir M and realized that the dress I'm wearing makes me look more-then-slightly pregnant. Fail.
7. Not so much looking forward to having dinner with my parents. :(
So here are the pics of my dress from today. While the pics aren't as flattering as I wish, I do really love this dress. I made it myself too. Enjoy the pics, hope your day is wonderful and I'm really really really looking forward to this weekend. Why? Grocery shopping and chores aren't all that exciting, but I kinda like doing them. :)
This is my rather lame attempt to me funny this morning
dress: handmade by me, cardigan: kohl's, necklace: old navy, shoes: sketchers